Fundraise for RESULTS
RESULTS volunteers and supporters around the country play a critical role in ensuring the organization has the resources needed to end poverty by hosting events in their local communities or joining in our Friends and Family peer-to-peer fundraising program.
Fundraising for RESULTS is a great way to engage your community in the fight to end poverty while learning critical skills in messaging, organizing and management.
How You Can Get Involved
Why Your Fundraising Efforts Matter
To RESULTS and RESULTS Educational Fund:
- Volunteers are a critical part of our fundraising story. From our inception, RESULTS and REF have depended on, and been supported by, our grassroots donors.
- These unrestricted funds allow RESULTS/REF to maintain our independence to work on the issues and strategic projects where we will have the most impact.
- You help us extend the reach of our message, bringing more people into the movement to end poverty.
To Your RESULTS Group:
- RESULTS fundraising events make your group more visible in your community.
- Events give groups clearly defined ways to reach out and form partnerships with other organizations.
- Sharing about RESULTS during fundraising attracts new members.
- Fundraising events solidify and make richer the participation of current activists.
- Fundraising pushes us to clearly articulate our values and why we personally invest in the work of RESULTS and REF with our time and our money.
- Fundraising asks us to look at our relationship with money and the part we play in how it shapes the world.
- Events force us to become better speakers, better organizers, and better managers, which spills over into other aspects of our lives.